RECORDING SPEECH. AUDIO RECORDER-BADGE
Accumulate data for subsequent speech analytics and start using a whole range of new technologies
Fonemica has developed a stereo voice recorder badge that provides high quality voice recording even in noisy rooms (for example, shopping malls, open-space zones of contact centers).
How it works
The set includes a dock-station and a set of badges. The stereo voice recorder-badge looks like a regular badge for employees, on which their name and position are recorded, but it also has the function of recording the speech of the interlocutors.
VALUE FOR BUSINESS
Speech recording is the first stage on which all other speech analytics processes are based. Accuracy and efficiency of the subsequent steps and decisions depend on the quality of the recording.
Existing technologies make it possible to record the speech of employees and customers almost imperceptibly and organically integrate these processes into the work of the entire company.
Have any questions about the possibilities for using recorder badge in business?
We will be happy to advise you and tell you more about it!
FONEMICA SOLUTION FEATURES
Ergonomics. Ease of use for employee is provided by:
- miniature size - weight 35 g and a thickness of 4 mm;
- fastening - to clothes on a clothespin;
- no wires;
- intuitive and simple - took it from the dock and put it back, turned it on and off accordingly.
- the simple composition of the kit - just a set of badges and a docking station.
Technical advantages of the badge are:
- separate audio tracks from two miniature directional microphones - provide very high quality recording;
- built-in battery and internal badge memory - guarantee recording and continuous operation for more than 24 hours;
- accelerometer - control the position of the device (you can’t just put it somewhere on the shelf);
- record encryption - for security;
- light indication - for notification of ongoing recording to comply with the law..
Leave a request and try the demo recording kit (3 badges and doc-station) for free!
Analysis of the content and meaning of texts. Evaluation of the emotions of employees and customers. Verification of speech compliance with scripts