When you visit one of our websites (https://fonemica.ai) and when you enter data about yourself in a contact form, you agree to your data being processed in the way described below.
Fonemica is committed to your privacy. Your data is processed in accordance with Russian data protection law.
When you visit our websites general, non-personal data is being recorded and stored by us. The following data in particular is saved in log files when you access our websites:
- IP address
- General information on the operating system and browser
- Date and time / length of visit
- General information on the operating system and browser
- General information on your surfing behavior, such as whether or not you click on advertising banners or download files
- Country / City (google analytics)
- Gender (google analytics)
- Age (google analytics)
- Type device (mobile, planshet, etc.) (google analytics, etc.)
This data provides the basis for anonymous analyses and may be evaluated for marketing purposes. It is handled confidentially and not passed on to any third parties. However, the following conditions apply where data is collected and analyzed using cookies.
Confidential data that you send to Fonemica via the forms on the website is transmitted in encrypted form using the latest technology and cannot be viewed by third parties. Your data is processed in Russia.
The security of your information is important to us. When you enter information on our forms, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We use active content, including HTML/CSS, Java Script and Java that is not run until a user is actually visiting the site. It expands the content of the static websites. If you do not wish to see this active content, you can deactivate it via your browser, however, this may make it difficult or even impossible to use our sites.
Although only anonymous data is collected and processed, you can still use our website without cookies by deactivating them in your browser. You can also set an opt-out cookie for each external provider.
The Cookies that Fonemica uses fall into the following categories:
Necessary: Without these Cookies, we are unable to provide many services needed for this Website to function (e.g. essential cookies to help protect the security of the Website). Because these Cookies are required for this Website to function, you cannot refuse them.
Performance and Analytics: These Cookies track information about how the Website is being used so we can make improvements and report on the Website’s performance. These cookies are designed to enhance the function, performance and services on the website, and may track behavior of Visitors for analytics and advertising purposes. These Cookies may either be first party Cookies or third party Cookies (set by authorized third parties).
Functional Cookies: These are Cookies used to enhance the performance of our Website, and to remember information you entered, and choices you made with respect to our Website, but are not essential to your use of the Website.
How Do We Share the Information Collected?
Subject to any applicable data privacy law, or regulation, we may disclose personal information that you provide to us via this Website, to the following third parties:
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), in which case personal information held by us about our Visitors will be among the assets transferred to the buyer or acquirer.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Fonemica or others.
What Customer Data do we collect?
We collect the following personal information from and/or about our Customers, Users, and Callers (collectively, the “Customer Data”), including:
- General information, including a Customer’s company name and address, and the Customer’s representative’s contact information including name, email address, and telephone number (“General Information”) for billing and contracting purposes.
- Information and correspondence our Customers and Users submit to us in connection with the use of our Services, including the phone number and/or phone extensions of the User and the Caller, the User identification numbers (which may be employee identification numbers).
- Server logs in support of the Services, which may contain device identification numbers.
- The information contained in audio files and related metadata for phone calls processed by the Subscription Service. Such audio files include customer service, sales and operations phone calls between Users and the “Callers”. We also collect metadata relating to these calls, which constitutes call-related statistics and identifiers. This metadata may contain information of the Users and the Callers including Caller phone numbers and User names.
How do we use Customer Data?
We may use information that we collect about Visitors for the following purposes:
- To protect the security of our Website.
- Enable the sharing of content across various social networks.
- Enhance the function, performance, and services on the Website.
- To track the behavior of the users on the Website.
- To present our Website and their contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To diagnose and resolve technical problems with our Website.
- To improve our Website.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or obtain any required consent.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- For industry analysis, benchmarking, analytics, marketing, and other business purposes.
- To track your browsing behavior, such as the pages you visited over time.
What rights do you have?
To request information about your data processed by us. In particular, information may contain information:
- about the processing purposes,
- the category of data,
- the categories of recipients to whom your information has been or will be disclosed,
- the planned storage period,
- the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, limitation or opposition,
- the existence of a right of appeal,
- the origin of your data, if these were not collected with us,
- and on the existence of automated decision making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information on its details.
In the event of a disproportionately high expense, we reserve the right to demand from you in advance an identity card and the assumption of the actual costs.
- Objection to processing with predominant private interest.
- To demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete data stored by us without delay.
- To request the deletion of your data stored by us, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- To demand the restriction of the processing of your data, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing.
- To receive your data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request transmission to another responsible person.
- To revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future.
- Right of appeal to the supervisory authority.
Deletion of data
Fonemica will delete your data as soon as the purpose for which it was collected no longer applies. We will delete your data as soon as they are no longer needed and in any case after the legally prescribed maximum retention period of five and ten years respectively has expired. Data that is no longer necessary and for which there is no legal obligation to retain will be destroyed after the purpose and justification have ceased to apply
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Changes to Our Privacy Police