CONTACT CENTER FOR RETAIL COMPANY
Recognition and analysis of telephone and live conversations, semantic analysis of text of conversations, increasing the efficiency of employees
A large retail company wanted to optimize the work of the sales department and the company's contact center (150 people).
After an initial analysis, the company's management identified the main problems and tasks:
- identification and categorization of topics for contacting the CC,
- identifying successful scenarios leading to a sale,
- optimization and efficiency improvement of scripts,
- increasing the customer focus of CC employees,
- the final increase in the efficiency of the CC and sales department.
Suggested products solutions
Fonemica specialists offered the following solutions:
- Speech recognition and analysis of telephone conversations
- Semantic analysis of conversation texts
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the contact center and sales department
- Optimization of sales algorithms and scripts
Also, the following tasks were assigned to Phonemica:
- develop an effective assessment system for CC specialists,
- to optimize the costs of training CC specialists.
Solution implementation results and performance growth