CAR DEALER NETWORK CONTACT CENTER
Recognition of employee speech conversations, semantic analysis of recorded dialogs, increasing the efficiency of the contact center
The car dealer network faced the challenge of coordinating the work of the sales department. Managers did not have time to monitor and control the quality of work of remote agents, identify their weaknesses, and train their employees. Selective testing showed unsatisfactory results in the areas of customer focus and the level of handling objections.
The management of the company and the management of the sales department decided to implement a speech analytics system in the work of the contact center and analyze the typical mistakes of their employees. The company management contacted Fonemica for an initial consultation, price agreement, and work goals.
Products and services offered
SPEECH RECOGNITION - to recognize employee conversations;
SPEECH ANALYTICS - for analyzing recorded dialogues;
Consulting from Fonemica specialists - to connect products and receive recommendations for improving the processes of the customer's contact center.
For department management:
- transparency of the work of sales departments;
- getting actual scripts of conversations;
- analysis of received conversation scripts;
- improving the sales process.
For contact center employees:
- compliance with the script and service standards,
- active offer to sign up for a test drive,
- development of skills for working with objections,
- increasing customer focus.
Implementation results and performance growth
Work with objections
Sign up for a test drive